search

Thursday, December 3, 2015

      OH MAN THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I WANT FROM              
                              URBAN OUT I'M CRYING

HELLO!

family members like plz be reading this cuzzzzz christmas is coming up??? jkjkjk

ok so urban outfitters is kinda my holy grail, like, damn soo here are a few things i am desperate for

also this is KiNdA for future reference?? like when i'm old and rich i will look back at this post and remember to buy this stuff for my past 15 yr old self

1.) ohHhH_oH mannnnnn this right here is the cute red capventure bowl

love this bowl. i am rly into food accessories atm. i think itz bc i am try to eat balanced-ly now jbh..


2.) this fun quirky h20 water bottle

"hello h20" lol quirky


3.) GLITTER TAPE WTH WHERE

fu--- oh wait i don't swear


4.) i'm really into tape. (it's CREATIVE!)


5.) speckle speckle bowl

could by this for my mama jbh cuz I also want it


6.) MATCHING MUG U KNOW IT


7.) most days i wish i was a cat. ok

if only it didn't have the made in china stamp. i'm classy hunny~ u think "made in china"z my moto!?!?


8.) vegan stuffs pretty exciting



ok all for now! but i probs will be making an updated post soooo stay tuned babes


stay cute!
xx May

No comments:

Post a Comment